I currently serve as the Director of Player Content + Strategy at the PGA TOUR. My past work includes brands and companies such as ESPN, University of Memphis, Memphis Grizzlies, and the Columbus Blue Jackets. I've worked with athletes like Rory McIlroy, Bubba Watson, Marc Gasol, and many more. I also work with more than a dozen IFBB professional bodybuilders on branding and social media strategy.
- Oversee all content strategy for 500+ PGA TOUR Athletes
- Direct team of seven that produces hundreds of creative media assets weekly
- Manage relationships directly with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc.
- Grew total PGA TOUR player social media following more than 40 million
- Led creation and execution of the PGA TOUR's first Influencer Marketing program
- Developed and maintained relationships with hundreds of celebrities, athletes, and influencers
- Oversaw all Brand Creative and Advertising for the PGA TOUR
- Designed influencer marketing programs to execute at PGA TOUR events to drive awareness and ticket sales
- Launched the PGA TOUR's relationship with opendorse in late 2016
- Designed the initial PGA TOUR Player Content program - Worked with PGA TOUR athletes to onboard them onto social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Client deliverables and reporting
- Integration across all 3 departments within Navigate
- Presentations: work with CEO and rest of team to drive the creation of presentations for speaking engagements, both graphically and content-wise.
- Development and execution of social media strategy and overall management of social media channels: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.